We are design anthropologists.
Cultural expats and meaning translators, we bridge the divide between scholarly research and business application. We narrow the gaps between organizational silos. We close the distance between decision-makers and their users. Intimacy is our currency.
Freelance Keynote Designer
Freelance Design Ethnographer
Keynote graphic designer needed on multiple projects
- Acumen with Keynote
- An eye to infographic design
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into representations
Design anthropologist needed on an ongoing freelance basis.
- Advanced degree in the cognitive or behavioral sciences such as economic anthropology or evolutionary psychology.
- Seasoned field worker who is comfortable with ambiguity, glides effortlessly from one context to another, and has a capacity and tendency for deep empathy.
- Skilled in translating complex real-world information into clear and distilled findings.